RIO GRANDE VALLEY MEDICAL MISSIONS
Rio Grande Valley Medical Missions (RGVMM) has one goal – to provide financial support for reaching the world in the name of Jesus Christ.
“Serve Wholeheartedly” Ephesians 6:7
RGVMM is a Nonprofit, 501C3 that provides funds for
1. Overseas medical missions trips for resident physicians and faculty
2. Funding for the Summer Medical Institute
3. Funding for the Doc Santa annual outreach
4. Funding for the Wednesday Free clinic outreach up and down the valley area
5. Funding for Harlingen Family Entertainment which brings God-centered performing arts to the Harlingen area
6. Funding for specific patient needs including medicines, household necessities, emergency care
Your tax-deductible contribution will empower RGVMM to continue the work of spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.
Your contribution may be made in the following two ways
1. Through a personal or business check made payable to RGVMM and mailed to:
Valley Baptist Family Practice
2222 Benwood St.
Harlingen, Texas 78550
Give now by completing the form below: